Interview with management regarding an update on the takeover of Kula Gold, exploration activities as well as the projects development.
Corporate Update1 Video - Apr 17
Interview with Managing Director, Ron Heeks. Topics discussed include:
- Drill results that have been received and the strategy moving forward;
- An update on the DFS; and
- The key targets for Geopacific during the 2nd quarter.
Initiation Report6 Videos - Feb 17
Initiation report on Geopacific Resources. Report includes:
- Valuation, investment & risk analysis;
- Virtual Site trip; and
- Exploration Review.
Valuation Analysis1 Video - Feb 17
Valuation for Geopacific of $0.11 / share, focus on:
- Production & mine life assumptions;
- Gold price; and
- Capital and operating cost assumptions.
Woodlark Gold Project – Virtual site trip1 Video - Feb 17
Site trip - Woodlark gold project – Papua New Guinea. Features:
- Infrastructure at site & community;
- Previous studies & permitting;
- Bankable Feasibility Study; and
- Planned mining & processing operation.
Corporate Overview1 Video - Jul 16
Interview with Geopacific Chairman, Milan Jerkovic, to provide an overview of the company and strategy.
Kou Sa Project3 Videos - Jul 16
- Review of the Kou Sa Project in Cambodia. Report includes:
- Site trip to Kou Sa;
- Management interview - update on the maiden resource and strategy moving forward; and
- Country review of Cambodia.
Fiji – Project Overview1 Video - Jul 16
High level overview of Geopacific’s Fiji gold assets, including:
- Overview of each asset;
- location; Historical work; and
- Strategy for the next 12 months.