Interview with Managing Director, Richard Bevan regarding the Scoping Study for West Musgrave.
Scoping Study – Valuation update1 Video - Nov 17
Cassini Resources (ASX:CZI) and its joint-venture partner Oz Minerals (ASX:OZL) have announced the results of a scoping study for the West Musgrave nickel-copper-cobalt project in Western Australia. Highlights of the announcement include the following.
- Annual throughput – 10 Mtpa (previously 4 Mtpa).
- Average LOM nickel production – 20,000 to 25,000 tpa.
- Average LOM copper production – 20,000 to 25,000 tpa.
- Life of mine (LOM) C1 cost payable nickel – US$2.00 to $2.30 per lb.
- Life of mine (LOM) AISC payable nickel – US$2.90 to $3.30 per lb.
- Oz Minerals is proceeding to the next stage of the earn-in agreement, whereby Oz Minerals can acquire 51% of the project by spending $19 million within 18 months.
West Musgrave Project – Scoping Study update1 Video - Aug 17
Interview with Managing Director, Richard Bevan for an update on the West Musgrave Project. Topics discussed include:
- Further information on the metallurgical test work results, water and energy; and
- Work required prior to the release of the Scoping Study.
Cobalt credit – valuation update1 Video - Apr 17
- In addition to nickel & cobalt, the WMP will produce around 500tpa of cobalt.
- Even with a conservative payability of 50%, the WMP would generate revenue of around $18m pa.
- This increases our valuation to $0.20 / share (previous $0.17/share).
Management update1 Video - Mar 17
Interview with Cassini Resources Managing Director Richard Bevan. Topics discussed include:
- The importance of the cobalt credit for the Nebo Babel and the potential for further cobalt discoveries in the West Musgrave region;
- Drilling that is planned for the coming quarter; and
- Details of the revised Scoping Study.
One Tree Hill – Exploration results1 Video - Dec 16
Interview with Cassini’s Management team regarding One Tree Hill exploration results. Questions include:
- Can you please discuss the recent drill results at One Tree Hill which encountered Massive Sulphides?
- What led you to target The One Tree Hill area? Where is it in relation to Nebo Babel?
- What follow up work is planned and what does this potentially mean to Nebo Babel project and the JV?
- Can you provide an update on other activities in the coming months?
AGM Presentation1 Video - Nov 16
AGM presentation – Richard Bevan, Managing Director
12 month review & valuation update1 Video - Nov 16
As Cassini has been under coverage for 12 months we have:
- Reviewed the company’s progress during the past year;
- Highlight the targets for the next 12 months; and
- Provide an updated valuation for the company.
Management update1 Video - Nov 16
Management update from Managing Director, Richard Bevan. Topics discussed include:
- West Musgrave project & Oz Minerals JV;
- SPP capital raising;
- Mt Squires gold project; and
- West Arunta zinc project.
$36m JV with OZ Minerals1 Video - Aug 16
Interview with Managing Director, Richard Bevan regarding the $36m JV with OZ Minerals for the West Musgrave project.
Presentation – RRS Conference1 Video - May 16
Presentation by Managing Director, Richard Bevan at the Resources Rising Stars conference on the Gold Coast - May 2016
Interview – Exploration update1 Video - Apr 16
Interview with Executive Director, Greg Miles to discuss the exploration strategy for Cassini during 2016. Topics discussed include an update for the exploration strategy at West Musgrave Project, an overview of the West Arunta Project and what has lead Cassini to believe they have potential discovered a new zinc – lead province at West Arunta.
Nebo Babel Project1 Video - Jan 16
- Site trip to the Nebo Babel Project in the West Musgrave region of western Australia.
- Cassini acquired the Nebo Babel project from BHP Billiton in 2014, and has since increase the size and confidence level of the resource as well as releasing a positive scoping study in 2015.
- The Scoping Study highlighted that Nebo Babel has the potential to be a large tonnage, low cost nickel and copper operation, with production due to commence in 2018.
- We review the mining and processing methods identified in the scoping study as well as reviewing the options to export the concentrate from site to port.
AGM Presentation1 Video - Nov 15
- AGM Presentation - Managing Director Richard Bevan.
- 26 November 2015.
Interview: Management Update1 Video - Nov 15
Interview with Managing Director, Richard Bevan to discuss the highlights of the quarter.
Succoth Drilling Results – Interview1 Video - Sep 15
Interview with Managing Director, Richard Bevan to discuss the drilling results at the Succoth project. Questions include:
- The purpose of the program;
- What impact the results have on the potential for the Succoth project; and
- What other work Cassini is currently working on.
Initiation Report August 20159 Videos - Aug 15
Initiation report on Cassini Resources (ASX:CZI), an ASX listed Nickel-Copper development company. Report includes:
- Valuation & Investment analysis;
- Site trip to project – Nebo Babel;
- Review of the exploration potential; and
- Management Interviews.