- Boss has released a number of key announcements over the past number of months that has continued to advance the project forward.
- We review these results and provide a valuation update.
Virtual site trip – Honeymoon Project1 Video - Jan 18
Updated virtual site trip to incorporate PFS results and Ion Exchange.
What is required for an ISL uranium operation?1 Video - Dec 17
- Review of what conditions are required for an In-Situ Leach (ISL) uranium operation.
- Review of processing methodology
PFS results – Valuation update & analysis1 Video - May 17
Boss Resources has released a positive Pre-Feasibility Study for their Honeymoon uranium project in South Australia. The results of the study were impressive as it confirmed our belief that the Honeymoon project is on track to become the next uranium producing asset in Australia. The analysis includes:
- Valuation update
- Highlight of the key factors in the PFS; and
- Future catalysts.
AGM Presentation1 Video - Dec 16
AGM Presentation – Executive Director - Grant Davey
Valuation Update – Option Study1 Video - Oct 16
- Boss has announced a positive Option Study for their Honeymoon project.
- The Study highlighted capital cost to re-commence production of US$7m (0.8Mlbs pa) whilst the cost to expand production up to 2Mlbs pa would be US$57m.
- We review the results of the study and updated our valuation.
Valuation Update – 4Mlbs pa operation1 Video - Aug 16
- Given the recent announcement on the option study and the increase to the resource (57.8Mlbs) we have increased our long term production at the Honeymoon project to 4Mlbs pa.
- This has resulted in our valuation increasing to $0.27 / share.
Management update – June 20161 Video - Jun 16
We interviewed Executive Director, Grant Davey for an update on:
- The resource upgrade;
- The exploration strategy for 2016; and
- Strategy for the rest of 2016.
Presentation1 Video - May 16
Presentation at the RRS conference – gold Coast – 2016
Valuation update: Resource increased to 52.5Mlbs1 Video - Apr 16
Boss announced a maiden resource at their Gould’s Dam region to 25Mlb at a grade of 510ppm. This has increased the total resource at the Honeymoon Uranium Project to 52.5 Mlbs U3O8 at a grade of 640ppm. This analysis:
- Updates our valuation for Boss;
- Reviews the resource upgrade;
- Peer analysis with Peninsular Energy.
Peer comparison: Boss vs. Peninsular Energy1 Video - Apr 16
A high level peer comparison between Boss Resources and Peninsular Energy (ASX:PEN).
Valuation Update: Resource upgrade5 Videos - Jan 16
- Boss Resources (ASX:BOE) announced a resource upgrade at their Honeymoon Uranium Project of 27.6 Mlbs U3O8 at a grade of 820ppm.
- The increase comes less than two months since Boss acquired the Honeymoon Project, which is one of only four uranium projects in Australia to be fully permitted for uranium mining.
- We increased our valuation from $0.14 to $0.17 per share.
Virtual Site trip – Honeymoon uranium project1 Video - Jan 16
- The Honeymoon Uranium Project is located in South Australia.
- The Project was put into care & maintenance during 2013 due to the fall in the uranium price post the Fukashima disaster.
- Approximately $170m was spent on infrastructure at the Project which remains in excellent condition.
- The SX facility has a current production capacity is 880,000 lbs pa.
Uranium – Demand, Supply & Pricing1 Video - Jan 16
Detailed review of the fundamentals for uranium. Includes analysis on the:
- Supply – Current & future;
- Demand - Current & future;
- Unique pricing characteristics – spot vs. long term contracts.
Initiation Report12 Videos - Dec 15
Initiation Report includes:
- Valuation & Investment Analysis;
- Review of the uranium market (supply, demand & pricing).
- Site trip to the Honeymoon Uranium Project;
- Review of the Exploration Potential; and
- Management Interviews.