- Update site trip video to include results from the Pre-Feasibility Study.
- The Panda Hill Project is located in Tanzania, Africa.
- There is significant infrastructure surrounding the Panda Hill site with existing water, power and transport infrastructure.
- Cradle completed a positive scoping study at Panda Hill in 2014. Key results of the study included initial capex of US$195m, operating costs of US$22/kg (Nb price was assumed at US$44/kg) and a 32 year mine life. The Definative Feasibilty Study is due to be completed by late 2015.
- Panda Hill will be mined via an open pit mining method. The Project has numerous advantages for open pit mining as there is significant outcropping at surface and the LOM strip ratio is 2.1:1.
PFS – Management Interview1 Video - Apr 15
- Can you please highlight the key findings of the Pre-Feasibility Study?
- Can you please highlight the key differences between the PFS and the Scoping Study?
- The Definitive Feasibility study will examine an initial 1Mtpa throughput option. Can you please explain the rationale behind this?
- Can you please highlight what milestone investors should be looking for during 2015?
Pre-Feasibility Study3 Videos - Mar 15
- Cradle Resources has released a positive Pre-Feasibility Study (PFS) for their Panda Hill niobium Project in Tanzania.
- Key results of the PFS included:
- Extending the mine life to 30 years;
- Initial capex (inc. working capital) of US$195m;
- Cash costs of US$22/kg;and
- Mined head grade (LOM 0.54% Nb2O5, 0.68% Nb2O5 years 1-10).
Initiation Report November 201411 Videos - Nov 14
- Niobium development Project in Tanzania.
- Niobium is a relativity unknown commodity, however it is used in the production of high strength low alloy steel and its price has been a record highs for a number of years.
- Interviews with management outlining the company’s performance and strategy.
- TSI Analysis – Valuation, checklist and recent acquisition comparison Analysis (Niobec Mine).