Interview with Managing Director, Adrian Griffin for an update on recent activities. Topics discussed include:
- Galaxy Resources has acquired a 12% interest in Lepidico Ltd. Can you comment on this?
- What work is required by LIT to extend their exclusive right to use LPD’s L-Max technology past 2020?
- LIT and Poseidon Nickel announced an exploration-processing MoU over Lake Johnston project in WA. Can you discuss this further?
- Lake Johnson was previously a nickel operation. How will this infrastructure be retrofitted for a lithium operation?
- Can you provide an update on the Very Small Particle Company acquisition?
- Can you provide an update on your graphite assets?